YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We want to make sure we're keeping you COVID SAFE.
In light of the recent developments of the COVID situation in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we're all being safe. A couple of things to keep in mind when coming into our venue:
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
* Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
* Current capacity is limited to one person every two square metres.
We look forward to welcoming you to Darlo Bar soon.