DARLO COVID UPDATE
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Darlo Bar prides itself in being a COVID-SAFE venue.
We continue to monitor and follow all health and safety recommendations from NSW Health guidelines to ensure we keep our guests and staff as safe as possible. As always our teams will use COVID-19 hygiene practices and we ask all guests to be diligent with signing in upon entry.
Here's a list of what we're doing to make sure we're keeping our guests and staff COVID-SAFE:
- All guests to sign in upon entry, using the Service NSW app or website
- The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings. Guests will be spaced where possible to ensure distancing between groups.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks
- Drinking are permitted to drink while standing at indoor and outdoor venues.
- Dancing is permitted outdoors only.
As always we recommend you book in advance to secure a spot, but walk-ins are welcome.
We look forward to welcoming you and pouring you a drink at Darlo Bar.
Keep safe and see you soon!